Immediately, you'll be able to see the Fb app on each cellphone. The Fb viewers is spending hours and hours on it. You'll be able to verify your timeline to see what your mates and pages share on their accounts. You'll be able to like completely different posts and images shared by your mates and enterprise pages that you simply observe on Fb. However, how one can see posts you appreciated on Fb.
Folks observe a whole bunch and 1000's of profiles and pages on Fb. However sadly, no one can keep in mind all of the posts, images, movies, feedback, and pages appreciated on the platform.
Now the principle query involves mild, how will you see what you appreciated on Fb. This text solutions the next related questions.
- Tips on how to see what you appreciated on Fb?
- Tips on how to see appreciated posts on Fb?
- Tips on how to discover appreciated posts on Fb?
- Tips on how to see your appreciated posts on Fb?
- Tips on how to see posts you appreciated on Fb?
How Can I See What I Preferred on Fb?
Fb retains your exercise log. It exhibits you an exercise timeline, the place you'll be able to see your entire actions (likes and feedback) in a single place.
You'll be able to type your exercise log by clicking on story exercise, web page likes, following, added pals, movies searched, movies watched, search historical past, group searched, your feedback, likes and reactions, and group posts.
Else, you'll be able to choose a category-
- Your Posts
- Exercise You’re Tagged In
- Occasions and Reels
- Logged Actions and Different Exercise
This feature is useful once you need to undo likes on particular posts and pages.
Particularly, the choices Interactions provide help to see posts you appreciated on Fb.
Let’s discover the Interactions tab and your likes and reactions on Fb posts.
Tips on how to See Posts You Preferred on Fb
You'll be able to verify your exercise go browsing the Fb app and web site. It lets you see your appreciated posts on Fb.
Fb app (iOS or Android)
- Open the Fb app.
- Faucet on the profile icon in the fitting backside (iOS) or proper high (Android).
- Scroll right down to the underside and discover Settings and Privateness.
- Go to Settings & Privateness > Settings > Profile Settings.
- Scroll right down to the heading ‘Your Fb Data.’
- Faucet the Exercise Log tab.
- You'll be able to verify your exercise log beneath completely different classes.
- Faucet on the Interactions tab.
- Subsequent, faucet on the Likes and Reactions.
- A date-wise checklist of your likes will seem.
- Faucet or choose an interplay on a publish.
- Faucet the Take away button.
It should take away the interplay like or response on the publish.
Fb Web site (Desktop or Cellular)
- Open the Fb web site in your internet browser.
- Click on on the circled down arrow on the highest proper facet, and it opens a menu.
- Subsequent, click on on the Settings & privateness > Exercise log.
- The left sidebar exhibits the Interactions tab. Click on and open it.
- Now, click on on the Likes and reactions tab.
- It exhibits all interactions that you've accomplished with completely different posts.
- Scroll down and see the date-wise interactions.
- You'll be able to undo your like or response. Click on on the three dots on the fitting facet of every publish. It should present you the Take away response choice.
Final, click on on it and take away the interplay on this publish.
Are you aware why is Fb so gradual? Tips on how to repair the Fb loading slowly downside?
Isn’t it easy to see posts you appreciated on Fb utilizing the Fb app or web site? You'll be able to take away your response to a publish in just a few faucets or clicks.
Now you'll be able to reply somebody if he asks you – how can I see what I appreciated on Fb.
Don’t overlook to share this publish together with your family and friends. Additionally, don’t hesitate to touch upon our publish and tell us what you've got in your thoughts.