Chances are you'll need to delete music from iPod Nano/Shuffle/Basic and have extra space for brand new songs. It is probably not simple so that you can make it if you're working with an outdated iPod. The normal technique to delete music from outdated iPods is utilizing iTunes. However you possibly can nonetheless make it with out iTunes?
- Technique 1: Delete Music from iPod Nano/Basic/Shuffle with out iTunes
- Technique 2: Delete Songs from iPod Nano/Basic/Shuffle with iTunes
1. Delete Music from iPod Nano/Basic/Shuffle with out iTunes
With out iTunes, you possibly can come to iTunes various, just like the skilled one known as iMyFone TunesMate. It helps all fashions of iPhones, iPads and iPods, and iPod Basic/Shuffle/Nano are included.
Completely free to delete music - iMyFone TunesMate presents the free trial to delete music from iPod/iPhone/iPod. You may delete all music directly, delete music selectively in bulk or delete songs one after the other. It could actually additionally delete podcasts, audiobooks, playlists, iTunes U, music video, and many others.
Strive It FreeTry It Free
So the way to delete songs from iPod Shuffle/Classi/Nano?
Step 1: In your laptop, launch iMyFone TunesMate. Use a usb cable to hyperlink your iPad together with your laptop.
Step 2: From the highest menu, select “Music” tab.
Step 3: Fastidiously choose the songs you need to take away and click on on the “Delete” button to verify. (If you happen to tick the little field beside “Identify”, all songs shall be chosen.)
What Else Can TunesMate Do?
iMyFone TunesMate has been designed to allow you to handle massive knowledge when it comes to media and recordsdata.
- You may switch music from laptop to iPod Basic/Shuffle/Nano or vice versa.
- You may rebuild your iTunes music library from iPod or different iOS units.
- You may switch music from iTunes library to iPod with out ever opening iTunes for those who mistakenly delete some.
- Duplicate music recordsdata may be discovered and eliminated.
- You may also robotically repair or manually edit music ID3 tags for iPod.
2. Delete Songs from iPod Nano/Basic/Shuffle with iTunes
Means 1: Delete Music from iPod Basic/Shuffle/Nano However Hold Them in iTunes Library
Step 1: Join your iPod to laptop and run iTunes on it.
Step 2: Faucet the machine tab on the prime proper nook.
Step 3: Click on “Abstract” and tick “Manually handle music and movies”.
Step 4: Click on on the ‘Music’ icon on the left aspect menu.
Step 5: The pop-up window will present all of your iPod music. Proper click on on the undesirable one and select “Delete” choice to take away.
Means 2: Delete Songs from iPod Basic/Shuffle/Nano & iTunes library
Everyone knows that iTunes permits us to sync music, movies, pictures, and different knowledge from library to iDevice. If you do not need some songs any extra, you’d higher delete them from iTunes library as properly.
Step 1: Launch iTunes and be sure to have log in your account.
Step 2: Click on “Music” mark and select “My Music”.
Step 3: All of your songs shall be displayed there. Faucet the track you don’t need and select “Delete” choice to take away.
Step 4: Join your iPod to PC. Click on machine tab and go to “Music”. Click on on “Sync” button to sync music from library to your iPod. And the songs deleted from library will disappear out of your iPod.
Notice: A window will pop up at Step Three to ask you, “Do you need to transfer the chosen songs to Trash or hold it within the iTunes Media Folder?”. You’d higher select “Hold File” so to get better them when essential.
- Music deleted from iTunes Media Library can by no means be recovered. If the track was bought from the App retailer and also you delete it utilizing iTunes, you continue to wouldn't be capable to get better it.
- It's essential delete songs one after the other.